Short Term Bond FundFund Participant Login
- Authorized investment under Florida law, F.S. 218.415 (16) (a). The Florida Trust is an intergovernmental investment pool created by interlocal agreement under F.S. 163.01.
- Launched in 1992 and sponsored by the Florida Court Clerks and Comptrollers and the Florida Association of Counties.
- Short Term Bond Fund New Account Form
- AAA-rated by S&P and structured to maintain liquidity, safety of principal, and maximize available yield through a balance of quality and diversification.
- Invests primarily in U.S. Treasuries, Mortgages, Commercial Paper, Government Related Securities, Asset-Backed Securities rated AAA or A-1, and Corporate Bonds rated A or better by Standard and Poor’s.
- Variable Net Asset Value (NAV)—The fund will provide return in the form of share value; the NAV will fluctuate in value based on market conditions.
- Next day liquidity – There are no withdrawal restrictions.
- Online Account Access – Secure access to view your account(s) and access download statements via the World Wide Web.
- This fund is designed provide an investment diversification option, specifically to meet short-term investment needs Florida local governments. (e.g., bond proceeds, project funds, cash reserves).