Latest Day to Day
Day to Day Fund Balance
Net Asset Value
7 Day Yield
*As of 2020-02-10
- Authorized investment under Florida law, F.S. 218.415 (16) (a). The Florida Trust is an intergovernmental investment pool created by interlocal agreement under F.S. 163.01.
- Launched in 2009 and sponsored by the Florida Court Clerks and Comptrollers and the Florida Association of Counties.
- Day to Day New Account Form
- AAAmmf rated by Fitch Ratings' Agency and structured to maintain liquidity, safety of principal, and maximize available yield through a balance of quality and diversification. Press release of latest rating affirmation can be found here.
- Invests primarily in Repurchase Agreements, U.S. Treasuries, Mortgages, Commercial Paper and Certificates of Deposit, Government Related Securities, Asset-Backed Securities rated AAA or A-1, and Corporate Bonds rated A or better by Fitch Ratings'
- Dollar In, Dollar Out—The fund will pay yield in the form of additional shares within the trust; the NAV of the fund is equal to $1.00.
- Same day liquidity— There are no withdrawal restrictions. Make a transaction by 11:00 a.m. EST and funds will be wired by 1:00 p.m. the same day.
- Online Account Management – Secure access to manage your account(s) and execute transactions via the World Wide Web.
- This fund is designed to provide an investment diversification option, specifically to meet the cash management needs of Florida local governments.
- Day To Day Portfolio Reports
- Investment Management Reports
- Rating Agency Reports
- Audited Financial Statements 2017-2018